The Mid-American Box Lacrosse League gives field lacrosse players an opportunity to significantly improve their skills playing box lacrosse. This practice and game-based league is built on a box lacrosse curriculum that strengthens player’s skills and IQ. NOTE: This IS NOT the indoor lacrosse that most people have played at other facilities.
- This is a Box Lacrosse League and NOT a 7v7 indoor field lacrosse game.
- This is a six-week league: 5 weeks of league play and 1 season-ending tournament.
- Level 1 and Level 2 USBOXLA Officials will officiate all games.
- Teams should play a minimum of seven games.
- Goalie Gear is Provided.
- Price: $85 per player. FULL-TIME GOALIES PLAY FOR HALF PRICE!!!
- ALL PLAYERS MUST BE REGISTERED AND INSURED WITH USBOXLA for certification and insurance.
- Each team will need to provide a coach. If a coach isn’t available, we’ll work to schedule one to work the games.
- If a player isn’t on a team, or a school doesn’t have enough players, we will assign players and merge teams.
- Each team will need to bring a reversible game or practice jersey (white/dark) to each game.
Game schedules will be sent out and posted to the website the week prior to the first game.
The field is reserved between 9 am and 2 pm. Games will be scheduled early to allow time for othe weekend activities.
League is a USBOXLA Sanctioned Event run under the USBOXLA Rules. Click here to get an overview of the rules.
Note: We reserves the right to cancel any program based on registration levels. If a program is canceled, all current registrants will be notified and issued a full refund.